Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 General Topics
 Internal Alchemy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  02:05:22  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone openly do any sorts of meditation? Chi Gong?

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  20:17:23  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do Chi-Gung in the morning because I'm an old man!

"They are all perfect"...
Go to Top of Page

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  15:34:24  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What Chi Gong you do old man?

Anyone do any Nei Gong?

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu

Edited by - Alerten22 on 06/30/2007 15:36:11
Go to Top of Page

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  01:47:46  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone do light meditation?

Where they openly would like to talk about there experiences?

Go to Top of Page

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  23:10:57  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IMO forget about openly talking about experience about Nei-Gong, Chi-Gong, basically any energy work or internal alchemy, but i would be very interested in learning if anyone that would be willing to teach me.

Go to Top of Page

Dragonkarma

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  14:27:47  Show Profile Send Dragonkarma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Best plain language chi kung book-The Complete Guide To Chi Kung, by Daniel Reid. Available at Barnes & Noble. He wrote several books but this one is the best in terms of all basic information in one easy-tote book. It sells for about $18
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2