Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 General Topics
 The Death of a Nice Forum...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  00:57:26  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I come in everyonce in a while. check topics but most of the time i want to learn information and use this forum as a way to research. You could call me greedy in knowledge and personally I only like highest quality of knowledge. I'm kinda of a snob that way

quote:
Originally posted by Asmo

Personally I run several community based sites, and can savely say this will always be the case, only a small minority will contribute and the vast majority just stops by to gain knowledge without putting anything back in, for whatever reason...

All i gotta say is i'm newb. I might not be dumb. When i'm taught something i simply don't allow my nerves to calm down before i understand it more deeper but, since last year or so, i truly understand that my foundaition of knowledge is weak to start with. I might know deeper into one part of a topic but the foundaition is small. So whatever or not i know information i'm a newb in knowledge. (thus why i don't contribute much)

Although i know i wasn't one of the guys Kew-Do was refering to but hehe, i thought i would add my two cents.

Truly the best information I have to offer is about the problems people have and the reason I point them out is it prevents there own growth, and devlopment. Although most choose to continue to to have these problems. Where i personally kind of look down upon them (which i shouldn't) and let it go because its there choice. But it gets into very personal and deep internal issues of the person's Physie... or shall i say mind body and spirit, where most display much negitive energy to push away people that try and mess with there internal issues (I personally like to call it internal cultivation... but putting it like there opens a big big subject that i'm sure i'm going to regret)

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  20:45:54  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hope all of you folks are well!

"They are all perfect"...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2