Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 General Topics
 name 4 of your favorite techs!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  01:30:32  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Backing away

2. Sensitivity feel of the opponents attack while this is happening you feel or notice the ability from there strike

3. Bumping or Rubbing the opponent

4. The lock (when done in fighting is actually braking bones and limbs, or strike that should take the opponent down)

ROFL... so those aren't moves but i don't know the general names of most of the moves, I like the many different variations you can use the move Snake Spits its Tounge. um... Willow Arm... different variations you can use for that... my favorite is hitting the clavical BOOM thats one hit that takes out the opponent nice easy and clean! pertty simple too!

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu

Edited by - Alerten22 on 01/25/2007 12:58:06
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  14:46:56  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alerten.....Alerten......Alerten,

I'm a little concerned about #3 on your list is:

"3. Bumping or Rubbing the opponent"
This is also known as "Frotteurism" or "Frottage" A.K.A, rubbing your "Manhood" up against a person or object for sexual satisfaction . This activity is illegal in the USA. I could see how it would be an effective self defense technique, imagine:

1.) Stranger attacks you...
2.) You defend yourself by humping his leg or grinding his hips...
3.) Stranger panics and runs as fast as he can, ( I know I would if you tried to ("Bump and Rub" on me) !!!!!

Although I have never considered "Frotteurism" as a "Self Defense Technique" I have to identify it's effectiveness if performed properly and in the right setting!

Cheers Alerten 22, for "Thinking Outside of the Box"!

Kew-Do

"They are all perfect"...

Edited by - Kew-Do on 01/24/2007 14:49:26
Go to Top of Page

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  00:00:56  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kew-Do

Alerten.....Alerten......Alerten,

I'm a little concerned about #3 on your list is:

"3. Bumping or Rubbing the opponent"
This is also known as "Frotteurism" or "Frottage" A.K.A, rubbing your "Manhood" up against a person or object for sexual satisfaction . This activity is illegal in the USA. I could see how it would be an effective self defense technique, imagine:

1.) Stranger attacks you...
2.) You defend yourself by humping his leg or grinding his hips...
3.) Stranger panics and runs as fast as he can, ( I know I would if you tried to ("Bump and Rub" on me) !!!!!

Although I have never considered "Frotteurism" as a "Self Defense Technique" I have to identify it's effectiveness if performed properly and in the right setting!

Cheers Alerten 22, for "Thinking Outside of the Box"!

Kew-Do

ROFL!!! ROFL!!! ROFL!!!

Yeah i thought i would get some sort of responds about its effectiveness...

Side note: Weather its taken in the sense its actually used martially or for the few PERVS ***Alerten22 says silently under his breath KEW-DO while typing*** taken as a frotteurism

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  05:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ROFLMAO

You-da-funny-man Alerten22

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2