Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 Member Suggestions and Feedback
 Fitness/Blogs section
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greencloudclf

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  14:19:39  Show Profile  Visit greencloudclf's Homepage Send greencloudclf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think there should be a fitness or blogs section so the members can post publicly what their workouts are, why they are training etc...

And if I think it, it must be a good idea.

Don't make me open up a can of Whoop-Ass...and for dessert a slice of Lama Pai!!!!

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  15:20:39  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ironicallly He with selfproclaimed wonderous ideas,

There just happens to be new feature that the forum supplier is offering which I was going to look into today. What could that be...blogs!! Hmm...the question is do we REALLY want to hear about how many times you lifted up a that 12oz Bud to your lips!!!

Seriously though...I am looking into it.

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

greencloudclf

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  15:26:17  Show Profile  Visit greencloudclf's Homepage Send greencloudclf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes it just takes the power of thought....just look at dragon and dunwood signing up....I think of millions of dollars....waiting begins...

Don't make me open up a can of Whoop-Ass...and for dessert a slice of Lama Pai!!!!
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  01:36:52  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FYI I looked into this and currently I'm confused as to how it is meant to work - so I have to look at it again in the morning with a clear head. I'll let you know how it goes worst case scenario - we may just add another section for it.

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

I like forms

140 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  10:56:41  Show Profile Send I like forms a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to second a training blog section.

Go to Top of Page

I like forms

140 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  08:22:30  Show Profile Send I like forms a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any movement on the training blog front? Even if it is just a forum specifically for training blogs. I think it would be good to see how everyone trains. Might give everyone a better idea of what they are dealing with when talking to others in various threads.
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  15:48:00  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I like forms

Any movement on the training blog front? Even if it is just a forum specifically for training blogs. I think it would be good to see how everyone trains. Might give everyone a better idea of what they are dealing with when talking to others in various threads.

THERE ARE SEVERAL MODIFICATIONS TO THE FORUM THAT ARE COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE. CURRENTLY I'M WORKING ON HOW BEST TO IMPLEMENT THEM AND IF THEY WILL PROVE FEASIBLE. THIS BLOG/FORUM IS ONE OF THOSE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW.

AS FOR GAINING A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH OUT THERE - I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO KNOW A) WHO WE ARE SPEAKING WITH AND B) WHAT THEIR EXPERIENCE IS - THIS IS DONE MOST EFFICIENTLY THROUGH THE COMPLETION OF THE FORUM PROFILES. THE BLOGS HELP GAIN SOME INSIGHT INTO OUR TRAINING BUT NOT OUR PERSON. EITHER WAY - HOPE TO HAVE SOME GOOD THINGS SET UP SOON.

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2