Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 Member Suggestions and Feedback
 Folder for Debates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  08:22:05  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking outside of the box and thought we could make this folder for anyone who wanted to debate on fighting and on concepts or what ever.

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  09:29:05  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and i think there should be no such folder.

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  09:39:38  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are so funny melty... I thought if people wanted to debate they could do it here and we could have other discussions on other topics elsewhere.. You so funny...

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  10:00:29  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with melty I think we have enough folders around. It would be nice if the "debates" were just kept within their thread and not crossed over. I just haven't had time to properly administer at this point. But adding more sections/folders gives me a headache just thinking about it!!

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  10:08:38  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK maybe maybe you're right D.C., and Melty...

I should have labelled it differently...we could have a "I'm going to kick your a$$" folder/section and have other folders for members who are information seeking as I am sure other members would like as well. If you asked most members here I'm sure they would say they are getting a little tired of the "Old West" or in this matter "East Stuff".... I believe that all members have something positive to give, and want to read and respond. Keeping one area for debate would hopefully keep it there and not into the threads that I have enjoyed since I became a memeber of this forum.

I see enough stuff at work to last a month of stress. Coming home and reading the forum, and the paper is relaxing to me. ( I know maybe I don't have a Life?)..... (Yes I do, it's just a simple one)... I respect and like reading the cool ideas on this forum, really, from everyone that has posted over the past 4 months, no one is excluded. I want to hear more about people's training methods, and White Tiger's hall of Pain ( I know that's not what you call it, but I'm sure thats what you would say after your stay with this crazy man). I want to read more about Chi- cultivating which In my opinion, Is explained better in the threads that I've read here than any other place where I've done research. Yatta Yatta Yatta, etc... etc... etc...

Am I blowing sunshine up people's A$$es?
Am I out of the loop?
etc....

This Is just my opinion and how I feel...

Sincerely submitted to all members of this super forum...
Let's please get back to what you folks do best... represent the art in a positive light!

Kyle Weygandt
East Wind shaolin Boxing Academy (330) 323-1269

Edited by - Kew-Do on 10/20/2006 10:35:19
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  13:47:53  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think we need a folder just for debates because i like seeing DJ get all riled up with a headache. Kewdo, you swayed me with your convincing argument.

now...

screw you guys, i'm going home!

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  14:54:04  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow...was it something I said? Don't go Melty!!!! don't go!!!

Kew-Do

Go to Top of Page

n/a

126 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  08:40:55  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well have it for instructors or school owners only,so they can verify their identity,at least we will not have people hiding behind internet names.That way people can take responsibility for their words.

Edited by - n/a on 10/21/2006 08:42:23
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  16:14:53  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree White Tiger...

If someone wants to be in a special folder, they must provide all information, or not be on that folder, just like the instructors section...

Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  17:50:15  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
***ahem, clears throat***

There are some people out there that dont want to teach or own a school, but know a hell of a lot more kung fu than some people that do teach and own schools. I wouldnt count them out.

Bill Hooper

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  18:18:14  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bill is back!

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  10:36:46  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bill is back!

eh, kind of.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  11:54:50  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BillH

***ahem, clears throat***

There are some people out there that dont want to teach or own a school, but know a hell of a lot more kung fu than some people that do teach and own schools. I wouldnt count them out.

Bill Hooper

That is definitely the truth buddy! My sifu is an example of that.

O God
You know why I am happy:
It is because I seek Your company,
not through my own (efforts).

O God,
You decided and I did not.
I found the Friend beside me
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2