Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Pak Mei, Lung Ying & Other Hakka Systems
 Meltdawn in NYC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  20:41:42  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Buby check your PM

O God
You know why I am happy:
It is because I seek Your company,
not through my own (efforts).

O God,
You decided and I did not.
I found the Friend beside me
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

kismet

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  08:40:21  Show Profile  Visit kismet's Homepage Send kismet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool pic, I recognise the place and some of the people! Was cool to meet you all when I came to NYC, hope I can do it again in the future.

You must be logged in to see this link.

You must be logged in to see this link.

train hard...
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  11:32:48  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We look forward to having you again brother!

With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphan...to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.
Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

Buby

21 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  15:36:23  Show Profile Send Buby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DC,

Thanks for the mail! Please check your PM.

Thanks again,

Buby

quote:
Originally posted by dragonclaw

We look forward to having you again brother!

With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphan...to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.
Abraham Lincoln

Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  20:31:02  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok!

Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

mysteri

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  13:48:16  Show Profile  Visit mysteri's Homepage  Send mysteri an AOL message  Send mysteri a Yahoo! Message Send mysteri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so melty ur comin to NYC again in Feb? is that when most people are goin to be meetin up there? it's gettin mighty close, so maybe i'll prep to go check u all out again as well. NYC has always been a positive experience for me, at least when i'm not visiting family that is (had to get the hell outa there, lol).

the last time i met DC's sifu as well, i think i was a lil too coy. but he was very forthcoming and clearly quite skilled. i'll try to come and stay for two days next time. last time i accidently took the (Brooklyn?) bridge leaving chinatown going toward brooklyn and got lost for two friggin hours, so i was quite pissed that i'd missed a lot of the time they spent training driving around ocean ave and flatbush.

"Pride builds walls between people; Humility builds bridges."- Rick Warren
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  15:28:59  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think march is the game plan, since Linda, my dragon mate from Oz will be in town. i'm hoping Bill will join me too.

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  15:47:01  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not bloody likely. i'm saving for dublin and amsterdam.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  16:49:39  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you suck. kung fu is everything. there is no such thing as life outside of kung fu. there is no travel but to do kung fu. girlfriend's needs don't enter into it. families don't enter into it. we work harder for money to pay bills so we can have more time off to practice. at least that's my perspective. of course things are always a bit skewed for me when i get back from HK...

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  18:31:39  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, but i have all i need in Sarasota.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

triskellin

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  22:40:09  Show Profile  Visit triskellin's Homepage Send triskellin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm flying in March 5th if all goes to plan (standby tix from my sis' old airline job). Will stay there for a wk or so depending on how expensive accomodation is. Then into Boston for a week or so too. But I might have to cut everything short to get into Canada so I can make my way to BC for a tourney I want to go see (and maybe compete in).

And yes Bill you party pooper! I'm flying in from across the world and you can't even travel across a few states! I say postpone your Dublin and Amsterdam trip until 08 cause I'm going to the UK after my yr in Canada, so we can be travel buddies! Hahaha

Edited by - triskellin on 12/06/2006 22:46:20
Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  07:34:27  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wellllll...i went to HK/China for about 2 1/2 weeks this year for kung fu, without my girlfriend...soooo, if I put this trip off to go hang in NY for a week or two to do kung fu, I may come home and find all my crap in the street. Besides, NY in early March sucks. I used to live there...that is about as cold as it gets. My old joints wont be able to move. Everyone needs to come down here!

"you suck. kung fu is everything. there is no such thing as life outside of kung fu. there is no travel but to do kung fu. girlfriend's needs don't enter into it. families don't enter into it. we work harder for money to pay bills so we can have more time off to practice. at least that's my perspective. of course things are always a bit skewed for me when i get back from HK..."

you talk tough, but that'll change when you get some more flowers from some guy. 'oohhhhh, he sent me flowers, ohhhh'.

puke.

Edited by - BillH on 12/07/2006 07:41:33
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  09:02:33  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BillH

yeah, but i have all i need in Sarasota.

awww, bill, you're so sweet. but i won't be in sarasota forever. ;)

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  09:06:02  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BillH

you talk tough, but that'll change when you get some more flowers from some guy. 'oohhhhh, he sent me flowers, ohhhh'.

puke.

kung fu > flowers
the flowers are dead. i still went to HK. i'm still going back. muah.

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  10:35:52  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kung fu > flowers
the flowers are dead. i still went to HK. i'm still going back. muah.

you still suck.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2