Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Pak Mei, Lung Ying & Other Hakka Systems
 Meltdawn in NYC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  03:58:08  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Wassup Buby,

Hows it going, depending on my new job and move to the coast will dictate whats doing for me. You know i wanna come over to see you and the "Lover" Luis!!

Fill you by email or phone, drop me a line so ill know when to call you monday sometime.
:)

Meltdawn,

Its okay, no need to visit me or OZ, nothing here but beauty, power, reality!! :P

Sounds like your park push hand experience was fun, club tropo huh? :)

Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  07:24:44  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very Funny...

3 Cicle Method said..."DIC-tate" very funny word, makes me laugh evertime I see it.

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  09:07:37  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Buby

Melty,

Mama when you come out to NY, please hit me up. I'ld like to link up with you. We can head out to my Kru's camp to workout if you wish. He(Kru) also trains in YKM under sifu Garry. Also, we are not into the push hands thing either. Lots of conditioning, pad work, heavy bag work and sparring. We even have a couple of girls to do hands with you, should you want to spar.

Holla back!

Sifu, wanna come out here for March? Holla at your boy!

Buby

hmmm, this sounds like a pretty cool plan!!!

Buby

21 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  11:30:15  Show Profile Send Buby a Private Message  Reply with Quote

hmmm, this sounds like a pretty cool plan!!!

Just let me know BabyGirl! You know the kid is here for you.

Have a good day Mama,

Buby
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  11:36:25  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What up Buby! How you been homie? When you coming to the park in Chinatown?

O God
You know why I am happy:
It is because I seek Your company,
not through my own (efforts).

O God,
You decided and I did not.
I found the Friend beside me
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  11:41:36  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3 Circle Method

Meltdawn,

Its okay, no need to visit me or OZ, nothing here but beauty, power, reality!! :P

Sounds like your park push hand experience was fun, club tropo huh? :)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, power is volatile and reality is subjective!!!

i really enjoyed meeting Dc's sifu and he shares a lot. much respect.

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  23:04:05  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL thanks much!! You're welcome anytime!! But it's getting cold here, so make sure you practice your chi! It'll keep you warm!

O God
You know why I am happy:

O God,
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  03:45:06  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In hear DC's sifu of the lungying is the softest, does he play it softer then your teacher meltdawn?

What did you take out of your visit with his teacher, care to share?

sounds like a blast!

Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  08:51:41  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you "hear"? softer than who? who talks about these things? DC and i play the form the same.

sorry, i won't compare teachers, and my experiences with the different masters i've had the fortune to meet are personal.

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  13:20:28  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's for sure. And I hear that Lam Chin Ping's internal is serious business!!

O God
You know why I am happy:

O God,
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  13:52:10  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol. well, he is a chef. ;)

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  14:26:46  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
personal of course, must be high level then? :)

Edited by - 3 Circle Method on 10/31/2006 15:45:05
Go to Top of Page

Buby

21 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  17:24:32  Show Profile Send Buby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey whatup DC? Hows everything?

Would love to stop by the park some day. I hear you guys have a great time sharing and training. I think what you guys are doing is great and I would love to be part of it. Give me a holla and see if we can link up some time.

At the moment, Im training up to do an event in Jan or maybe Feb, so between the fam, job, and training I've been really stressed for time. I'll do my best to try and link up with you. Like I said before I would love to link up with you and the rest of the group at the park, just not sure when. But we can work that out...No biggie.

And for the record, DC has a tremendous Sifu! Yip Sifu, is a very kind and generous person. His son Jeffery is also really nasty. I really loved the form he was working on...It was a real eye opener for me in regards to Lung Ying. DC, you've got something really good there bro!

You guys bring mitts, pads and the like to the park? If not, let me know and Ill bring mine along or what ever else is needed.

Holla at your boy! Let me know whats really good..My Dude!

One,

Buby

quote:
Originally posted by dragonclaw

What up Buby! How you been homie? When you coming to the park in Chinatown?

O God
You know why I am happy:

O God,
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  23:36:54  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Buby,
For the record, I no longer train with Sifu Yip and haven't for over a year. I am the closed door deciple of master Chen Luk San, who's the deciple of the late Chow Fook. Lung Ying is a serious fighting style with a lot of internal character. One must envelop the "Dragon Spirit" in order to truly play the hands well. BTW, it's a public place with no insurance. No pads needed! But we can still play however you see fit bro!
Hope to see you soon!

O God
You know why I am happy:

O God,
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page

Buby

21 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  08:40:19  Show Profile Send Buby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DC,

What up? My bad bro, I thought you where still with Yip sifu.

LOLOLOL Oh nah bro! Mitts = focus mitts, Pads = shields and the like, so no insurance needed. Not mitts as in fighting gloves. I got nuff fighters to do hands with, shhh a whole camp for that matter.LOLOLOL Plus, I would never go over to someones house expecting to do hands with them the first time. You never know how the person might take that and Im not about beef. I just want to train, learn and grow not only as a MAist, but also as a person.

Drop me an email if you can and we can start to look at date to meet up.

Take care and god bless,

Buby

quote:
Originally posted by dragonclaw

Buby,
For the record, I no longer train with Sifu Yip and haven't for over a year. I am the closed door deciple of master Chen Luk San, who's the deciple of the late Chow Fook. Lung Ying is a serious fighting style with a lot of internal character. One must envelop the "Dragon Spirit" in order to truly play the hands well. BTW, it's a public place with no insurance. No pads needed! But we can still play however you see fit bro!
Hope to see you soon!

O God
You know why I am happy:

O God,
when I woke up!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2