Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Pak Mei, Lung Ying & Other Hakka Systems
 Meltdawn in NYC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

siu lum

89 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  00:14:26  Show Profile Send siu lum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet meltdawn. she has definitely got a no-nonsense bad-ass attitude but also such a sweet gal too . hope you enjoyed your time in NY!

siu lum

we are spiritual beings having a human experience
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  06:28:04  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote by Dragonclaw...
"Those pics are for "adults"....LOL!"

Well I guess that rules me out!

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  10:24:05  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOl well it rules ALL of you out! What happens in the park, stays in the park!!!

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  11:23:07  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by siu lum
she has definitely got a no-nonsense bad-ass attitude but also such a sweet gal too .

thanks, but dang! with a description like that, no wonder i'm single!

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  11:26:17  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  13:00:28  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Melty, that's all I wanted! Whos --who left to right? Obviously you are the only female and I recognize Amin.

Amin,....You lookin pretty Buff dude. You look like you've put on some muscle and trimmed up a bit! Not that you looked out of shape before, you just look more trim.

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  14:36:09  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'll let everyone introduce themselves... if they want to.

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  14:45:23  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OHHHHH, Ancient Chinese Secret Huh? Funny!!!

Kew-Do

Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  21:00:32  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks bro, but that's just the training. getting beat up daily does make you lose weight!!! Seriously, I'm just training hard as my training has taken another plateau.

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Go to Top of Page

Gru Bianca

Singapore
23 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  21:45:43  Show Profile  Visit Gru Bianca's Homepage Send Gru Bianca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meltdawn,

sorry if I step into this thead,.. I was wondering whether you ever had blonde hair and performed in Hong Kong at a Chow Gar Pray mantis celebration last year (if I recall well...)

Thanks and Regards,

Luca
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  22:05:18  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
never had blond hair, but i have done a chu gar dinner, 2 years ago.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - meltdawn on 10/11/2006 22:07:47
Go to Top of Page

TenTigers

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  22:50:07  Show Profile Send TenTigers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dat's me on the far left-the ruggedly handsome guy.

"I will NOT be of the generation that killed Kung-Fu!"
Go to Top of Page

Gru Bianca

Singapore
23 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  23:31:08  Show Profile  Visit Gru Bianca's Homepage Send Gru Bianca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meltdawn,

thanks for the reply. Yeah my memory is getting worse . Yeah, any way I recall you, I was at that dinner too even I try to forget about it

Regards,
Luca
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  23:48:01  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Luca, did you demo? did you catch the drunk lady on the microphone?

Gru Bianca

Singapore
23 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  00:33:46  Show Profile  Visit Gru Bianca's Homepage Send Gru Bianca a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I did demo even I'm still trying to foget about it. But I discovered later on that we've all been immortalized by a video CD , so I can't pretend that it didn't happen

Yes also I still remember the drank lady on the mike,.. first time for me to see that kind of things at a celebration of that type,..

Any time soon back to Hong Kong?

Luca
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2