Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Pak Mei, Lung Ying & Other Hakka Systems
 Friends at the Ceremony
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fut Sao

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  23:39:55  Show Profile  Visit Fut Sao's Homepage Send Fut Sao a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to personally thank my "Sifu", also George Lee of C.F., Benjamin, Dixon, Angelo, Mark, Bruce, Peter, Elton, Mike, Big Mike, Rick, Amin, and all the rest of the C.F. You are all great friends (Sifu's)and have always supported me. I will never forget it and strive to live up to the Martial Excellence that all of you embody. I have much work ahead of me and am looking forward to your support and guidance.
Best Regards, James Cama

Edited by - Fut Sao on 09/24/2006 23:43:16

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  14:53:25  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to personally congradulate you on beong the first Non Asian officially recruited and inducted to teach at the Chinese Mason Association. The art of Fut Sao WC and Jook Lum and the entire student body are much better for the choice!!! I look forward to witnessing the next generation of martial artists that are produced under your tutelage

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  15:11:09  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know you Fut-Sao but congratulations to you! Good Luck, Health, and prosperity to you...

Kew-Do

Sifu, Kyle Weygandt "East Wind Shaolin Boxing Academy"

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to make "Sweet and Sour" Fish so that I can open a Chinese Restaurant...
Go to Top of Page

Fut Sao

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  18:14:34  Show Profile  Visit Fut Sao's Homepage Send Fut Sao a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much thanks Dragon Claw & Kew Do. We have exciting plans for the future of the Chinese Freemason Association and Kwong Sai Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai as per the great tradition of Grand Master Lam Sang's lineage. We look forward to great growth and friendship with all the Jook Lum community as well as all other Pai's.
James Cama

Edited by - Fut Sao on 09/25/2006 18:16:28
Go to Top of Page

TenTigers

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  18:48:43  Show Profile Send TenTigers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Sifu Cama, it is rare to find a Sifu with your knowledge, understanding, experience and compassion. It is rarer still to find such people and form a bond of friendship. The future of Kwongsai Jook Lum Ji Nam Tong Long P'ai is in good hands.
TT-aka Rik Kellerman

"I will NOT be of the generation that killed Kung-Fu!"
Go to Top of Page

SiDai

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  13:22:51  Show Profile Send SiDai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats SiFu Cama!

Regards,

SiDai

Less Talk, More Practice
Go to Top of Page

buggfu

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  21:44:47  Show Profile Send buggfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Congratulations Cama Sifu!

I know that you will provide good leadership and be a true role model for your new students.

All the best to you!

-Mike "buggfu" Novak
Go to Top of Page

Fut Sao

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  22:17:31  Show Profile  Visit Fut Sao's Homepage Send Fut Sao a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. With all this Martial Spirit our arts will prosper entering a new age from the golden age of Grand Master Lam Sang's era. We bow with great respect and reverence to all our elders and carry on the lineage in their honor.
Respectfully, James Cama
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  13:24:37  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well said! Spoken like a true Sifu! The Chinese Mason Association made the right choice!!!

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Go to Top of Page

DRleungjan

30 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  13:37:38  Show Profile  Send DRleungjan an AOL message Send DRleungjan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Cama sifu!

I'm glad everything went so well. Hopefully this will be the start of something new and exciting at the Chinese Mason Association.

Best of luck!

DRleungjan
Go to Top of Page

siu lum

89 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  15:35:47  Show Profile Send siu lum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
congrats Cama Sifu!

this is an amazing accomplishment for you; being a non-asian. glad to see Jook Lum being carried on for another generation to come.

best of luck to you and your pai, wish you all the best in your future.

regards,
siu lum

we are spiritual beings having a human experience
Go to Top of Page

TenTigers

USA
338 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  16:44:36  Show Profile Send TenTigers a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"Pretty Fly, for a White Guy!"

"I will NOT be of the generation that killed Kung-Fu!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2