Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Pak Mei, Lung Ying & Other Hakka Systems
 Bak Mei Article
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tailik

USA
124 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  23:45:46  Show Profile  Visit Tailik's Homepage Send Tailik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
p.40 of 42

Tailik

USA
124 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  23:46:54  Show Profile  Visit Tailik's Homepage Send Tailik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Tailik

USA
124 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  23:48:05  Show Profile  Visit Tailik's Homepage Send Tailik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  02:12:37  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, keep them coming!!

Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  12:03:29  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Nam Gim Gwong Sifu explains by showing the authentic Bak Mei Kuen method".

Cheung Bing Sam's student. You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - meltdawn on 08/31/2006 12:59:31
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  17:35:40  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, i have an article of this guy as well somewhere in my folders.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  18:44:25  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The best thing about the article is the author's no-nonsense direct writing style, and his detailed account of Bak Mei history.

"If you KNEW betta, you'd DO betta! Get the ____ out of here!"-Mike Tyson in the film "When Will I Be Loved"
Go to Top of Page

Buby

21 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  19:04:26  Show Profile Send Buby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by faruq

The best thing about the article is the author's no-nonsense direct writing style, and his detailed account of Bak Mei history.

"If you KNEW betta, you'd DO betta! Get the ____ out of here!"-Mike Tyson in the film "When Will I Be Loved"

Faruq,

Think you can translate it for us?

Thanks in advance,

Buby
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  22:08:58  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, snap! Buby's back! As far as the translation, I didn't think anyone was gonna call me on it. LOL. I was just being facetious since the whole article's in Chinese, so we couldn't understand any of it. But the pictures do look baaaaaad!

Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  08:14:59  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Chinese characters state the transition from one movement to the other. They also identify the names of stances, the one kick/sweep, strikes and blocks/intecepts...of this Bak Mei form.

Mon-mon lie wo-jeung ye jen-jen de- Gwoi-la

Tzai-Jen
Kew-do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  12:22:43  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Snap! I'm impressed, Kew Do. Wish I'd follow your example and finally learn my self. Is what you wrote Mandarin?

Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2006 :  21:51:03  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  08:45:56  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, the guy in the photos is terrifying! The claws, the phoenix fists and the wife beater, just vicious-looking. If this guy can use his stuff in actual fights, look out! He's definately gangsta!

Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  20:30:42  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well......I wouldn't go that far Farug..........

"Don't hate da playa, hate da game!"

Kew-Do

Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  20:58:49  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL

Whats up with his arm in the straight punch!!!

Edited by - 3 Circle Method on 09/04/2006 21:00:00
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  14:47:46  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe he's had his elbow broken a few times before?....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2