Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 New Members Introductions
 Doc's in the House!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Doc

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  21:05:59  Show Profile  Visit Doc's Homepage Send Doc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey there everybody!

I'm located in the Texas Hill Country Southwest of Austin in the Wimberley/Woodcreek area. I've been training in the Chinese martial arts since January of 1961, and teaching since June 1975.

My primary System is Shen Men Tao, which includes Old Yang Style Tai-Chi Chuan, Sun Style Pa-Kua Chang, and Shansi Hsing-Yi Chuan. I also have many years of study and training experience in Kwong-Sai Jook Lum Gee Tong-Long Pai/Southern Praying Mantis System.

I look forward to participating in various discussions here, and wish everyone great success in their training.

Regards to all ~

Doc

hungfu

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  04:05:40  Show Profile  Visit hungfu's Homepage Send hungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello forum,

My name is Sifu Kenneth Edwards and I have been training in Chinese Martial Arts for over twenty-five years. I teach Northern Eagle Claw Kung-Fu, Lion Dance, Wu & Yang Tai-Chi Chuan in Southern California.

Chief Master Kenneth Edwards
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:47:16  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to both of you.

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2