Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Wing Chun
 Vietnamese Wing chun
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  23:31:19  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have any of you seen the vietnames wing chun 5 animal sets?

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  09:42:23  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have seen something like this but it wasn't called something different like "5 diagnal pattern set"...

Kew-Do

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  20:32:12  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kyle,

This vietnamese wing chun i have seen here has 9 forms, or maybe 8 hand forms as it has the usual sil lum tao, chum kuil, bil jee, then each of the 5 animals, tiger, leopard, snake, crane, dragon my friend teachers it. He is vietnamese!!

Garry
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  14:47:25  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder what the Vietnamese lineage is.

"If you KNEW betta, you'd DO betta! Get the ____ out of here!"-Mike Tyson in the film "When Will I Be Loved"
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  00:10:20  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Farug,

There are many family trees on this site. You will also find my Pan Nam and Vietnamese Wing Chun with it's lineage.
Kew-Do

You must be logged in to see this link.

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...

Edited by - Kew-Do on 08/22/2006 00:12:34
Go to Top of Page

bare knuckle

3 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  12:29:41  Show Profile Send bare knuckle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vietnamese wingchun comes from yun zai wah who was yun kei sans elder brother...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2