Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 New Members Introductions
 Better do the 'righty'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  18:58:33  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G'day, I'm James and have just begun training in Ging Mo Kune in Perth Australia. I believe the system was orinally Tong Long, but aspects of the system have been altered to better suit the times/country/local mindset. I think it may have even been the Abott of Shaolin Temple who chose the name of the new style. My Sifu is Gwain Sue, son of Malcolm Sue.
My MA history is mostly Filipino oriented training, more of a JKD blend I suppose(Wing Chun,Thai,Boxing,Arnis) . Been at it on and off for 22yrs, most recently have been off for a good 3-4 yrs. I'm hopeing to find inspiration in a completely new angle of training, so its back to my roots in TMA.
I also find the internal aspects of TMA particularly interesting.
So anyways, I am sure I will gain much from listening in. Hopefully my newbie questions will be useful input for the time being.

All the best
James

Fall down seven times, stand up eight!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2