Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 Internal Arts
 Do Chi building exercises find old injuries?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  23:04:31  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did your sifu say he thought they'd ever heal all the way, or did he think you were too far gone?

quote:
Originally posted by 3 Circle Method

I had and still i feel some injures in the body, my shoudler and middle of my back was bad untill a few years ago starting deeper into my internal and my sifu opening up the meridians to help me out.

Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  01:34:44  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully with rest which my body ha taken a beating for last 20yrs of conditioning, its only when you stop and relax you feel the injuries.

Might take a while but i am feeling 100% mentally and the feeling of chi is what im after not muscular force and the look of force.

Garry
Go to Top of Page

shabinko

Australia
13 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  02:06:00  Show Profile  Visit shabinko's Homepage Send shabinko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 3 Circle Method,

Excuse my ingnorance on this subject but I have only done a little Chi work in my Martial Art career (mainly Tai Chi) and only been doing Lama Pai for just on a year, but what sort of sensations do you get when you practise your Chi exercises.

Thanks
Shabinko
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  16:59:32  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, its hard for me to explain chi or how i feel cause i am sometimes not there during the internal form or meditation. I have had outer body experiences, i feel my energy moving all through my body inside and i feel the different outside energies such as earth and i do alot of primordial chi kung at night with the moon and stuff. Heat and all the other tingling is just the basics, my bones vibrate at such a high pitch that i can here them this is just before i lose time and or have outer body experiences, have visions, and get alot of knowledge.

Since doing my training i now see energy or auras without trying, plus other stuff i wont go into detail as people here will think ive lost the plot.

Damn acid flash backs huh?;)

Garry
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  18:41:18  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wild, bro! Congrats!
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  10:01:42  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
garry, how is your family handling your new self?

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  17:57:59  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well im still the horny husband, good looking bastard, just feeling good about life , less agressive, have a direction in my energy where i know i need to go, let go of ego and tension same thing, and just want to teach and heal people.

Having my Son was the best thing for me and of course my wife, its unbelievable to come home to a baby that is so pure and beautiful. My patience is much better as its all a test in the beginning with a baby and your relationship needs to be balanced its not just about the twon of us now. Anyway things are really good melty and life couldnt be better as i know in my heart the internal i train gives me peace and what i am searching for as a daoist.

Garry
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  09:03:10  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that is awesome. kudos!

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  16:47:27  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How's your hubby and kids, Meltshake? How do they accept your training, and most importantly, the smell of the jow?
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  21:47:07  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you hear the LAMBS CLARICE???

th th th th
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  23:30:45  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's cold, bro! I'm no criminal genius, dude!
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  01:59:01  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SURE YOU ARENT!!!
Go to Top of Page

meltdawn

338 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  16:10:29  Show Profile  Visit meltdawn's Homepage Send meltdawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
faruq doesn't know my reputation, does he?

lost the husband because of the jow, and well, if i have kids, i don't know about them.

then there was this korean kop, but he couldn't handle me. and the kickboxer, but too much head trauma. gaz has got the encyclopedia. gaz, what chapter we on, bro? we pass the donkey yet? who's next?

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  17:18:09  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy Schit, Melty!!! A donkey? Why didn't you just call this brotha? I put donkeys to shame.
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  17:55:20  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know you have done the Asian Tour, Sexpo, i hear you are doing seminars around the globe. Is it Cambodia next or was it vietnam, ive lost track of dates and times, of course i cant make this but if your ever make your way to OZ ill show up, you know that i will "YOU DIRTY LITTLE 6%^$#^" God i love you melty! Keep talking.....what are you wearing?;)

Donkey hey Farqu? Bragger im only a standard 8 inch....lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2