Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 Internal Arts
 Weight lifting and internal arts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  19:18:02  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I suppose the Shaolin Rings would work similar too as it can also work on the 3 circles 6 directional force although you dont get the grip like the kettel bells. But the shaolin stone locks which i wouldnt mind trying would give you that grip strength too.

Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  19:46:39  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hu tei

its under 'chi gung'...

Thats a big ball you got there Garry.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  20:03:07  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, like i said dont take too much notice of the exericse it isnt the so called real way to play and use it, i added it for the sake of showing we have a ball. I have started a book and hoping to have a dvd out for the YKM Ball strength and internal power development in the future.

Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  20:26:15  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice. Make a big announcement when you do...I'll put some money in your pockets for that. Not paying by credit card though...dont need to find a $3000 charge for prostitutes in Hong Kong 5 months later...ya bastad.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

dyscontinuum

4 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  16:24:40  Show Profile Send dyscontinuum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Custom Tailored suit made by one of the finest Indian tailors in Hong Kong....700HK
The best fake Rolex money can buy (bought from the Tailor's brother)....200HK
Night with Wan Chai hooker that soon proves that language differences aren't always a problem...2100HK

Getting it all for free because some poor soul was quick to give up his credit card number over the internet for a book about balls... priceless

Sorry, had to jump at that one. I'd buy your book too, if you autographed it : )

Tom
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2