Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Traditional Chinese Martial Arts
 Internal Arts
 Micro and Macro Cosmic orbit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  00:36:20  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone here yet opened up both heavely cycles yet?

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  10:38:48  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Garry...

You must be bored....

LOL

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  16:23:09  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thats why im on the forum bro, at work on a public holiday and on the computer BORED!

:)
Go to Top of Page

Kew-Do

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  19:36:01  Show Profile  Visit Kew-Do's Homepage Send Kew-Do a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which Holiday?

Give me a fish and I eat for today....Show me how to fish so that I can teach others to catch them for me...
Go to Top of Page

method man

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  05:29:27  Show Profile Send method man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3 circle method - dude I had this revolving feeling arounf my dan tien kind of like a churning motion, thought it might be a heavenly circle or som'in Chi related. But It just turned out I needed a ****
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  18:50:49  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL, Heavenly Cycle doesnt revolove around the dan tian as they say, but how did you feel after the crap? ;) Like heaven anyway right!!;)
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  09:58:35  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deep stuff here, mates. Deep.
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  17:34:24  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats because no one is training it they cant comment! ;)
Go to Top of Page

BillH

211 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  14:17:02  Show Profile  Visit BillH's Homepage Send BillH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Garry

Is this why the tongue is supposed to lightly rest on the palatte during so many different breathing exercises? To complete the connection? Or is this way off base? I do a simple chi gung exercise my teacher taught me a while ago and I try to do a little everyday...seems to boost my energy and at the very least put me in a better mood...sometimes I dont want to really stop and would just rather keep doing that all of the time 24/7.

"A man who discovers that he is being boned by an enemy is, indeed, a pitiable sight."
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  22:46:20  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The tounge will conncet the circuit but there is more then one position with the tounge which connects the water fire and wind paths. If you have too much fire you wouldnt use fire path and wind would you?! ;) Most people use Fire path in m/arts!!

The second part is to warm the stove....

But this is what is usually taught in daoist and buddist micro orbit training but i believe there are other methods to acheive this, which im doing at present. There is other chanels to open as well for the girdle meridian that is very important as well!

What chi kung your doing care to share your experiences?

Garry
Go to Top of Page

method man

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  07:14:19  Show Profile Send method man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey garry have you done eating six energies, or gulping
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  22:37:39  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wassup MM!!

No in both my arts we dont do the gulping or eating type method, i do know a teacher that actually says he can live off air by gulping it like its food. I guess the intention and visualisation can make you feel as if you are eating chi and getting full at the same time. I dont know much more then that sorry bro, have you learnt this or know of it can you explain some?

3CM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2006 :  13:59:51  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happens when you open up both heavenly cycles, 3CM?

"If you KNEW betta, you'd DO betta! Get the ____ out of here!"-Mike Tyson in the film "When Will I Be Loved"
Go to Top of Page

method man

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  06:16:03  Show Profile Send method man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3CM - hey dude I was actually talking about fornication only kidding .Seriosly I have seen these methods eating six energies is actually absorbing the 'chi' essence from different things large rocks,water etc. it can be done directly into the dantien or up through the feet, bubling well point, the gulping is injestion of air done in a certain way using lots of qigong visualisation. Dont practice either cause I am to bussy hand out ass whoppings and lollypops and I am all out of lollypops
Go to Top of Page

3 Circle Method

Australia
1539 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  06:24:12  Show Profile  Visit 3 Circle Method's Homepage  Click to see 3 Circle Method's MSN Messenger address Send 3 Circle Method a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that how you lure those young boys to your car? Dirty paedophile!!! Lolly pops loL!!

Interesting, visualisation can be a strong tool, if you believe in chi which i do.

3CM
Go to Top of Page

method man

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  08:27:57  Show Profile Send method man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
psychoimmunology research right up your street then gary I will have to put some papers up .

did I read somewhere that you do reiki, I can see how some exotic Asian chick puting her hands on me might cure me of all my ills but not you 'ya big gallar'

Did I say that right?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2