Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 New Members Introductions
 HELLO FORUM MEMBERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alerten22

USA
104 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  22:37:33  Show Profile  Send Alerten22 a Yahoo! Message Send Alerten22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to introduce myself to this forum, the Southern Kung Fu net online community.

I have been studying Traditional Northern style Kung Fu for around two and a half years. Speciffically i train in Tien Shan Pai, under Master Norman Smith, and Sifu Jamal El. (although there are other instructors that do teach me... i don't want to leave them out or not give them any creadit, Sifu Billy Williams, and Sifu Eric Richardson)

To give a better understanding of the place i study you can check out this link:
You must be logged in to see this link.

To read more about me i have left a good amount of information about myself on my profile

The Rigid person is a disciple of death; The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of life. -Lao Tzu
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2