Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 New Members Introductions
 WARNING!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  15:31:20  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm new and just wanted to say how do you do?

Oh yeah and I wanted to see how many of you suckers would bite on my subject title and open this post....heheh

So what's uP all you Southern Fisters??

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  16:45:04  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cute you got my attention - so seeing as its introduction - how about a refresher course because unfortunately I don't remember everyone from SFO. Who you be?

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  10:05:17  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was more referring to those who practise the Art than those who members of the old Southern Fist Forums.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

517 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  13:46:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happened to the old KFO forum anyway?
Go to Top of Page

method man

United Kingdom
283 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  07:47:19  Show Profile Send method man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happened to SFO, HO HO and more HO
Go to Top of Page

dragonclaw

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  22:20:08  Show Profile Send dragonclaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thruster

I'm new and just wanted to say how do you do?

Oh yeah and I wanted to see how many of you suckers would bite on my subject title and open this post....heheh

So what's uP all you Southern Fisters??

And who the Hell are you??? Just curious(being one of those "suckers" you mentioned).

For hundreds of thousands of years I have been dust-grains
floating and flying in the will of the air,
often forgetting ever being
in that state, but in sleep
I migrate back. I spring loose
from the four-branched, time -and-space cross,
this waiting room.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2