Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Kung Fu Community
 New Members Introductions
 Hello Southern Fisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  16:02:22  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My name is Josh, Im sure Ill see some familiar faces from the other forums I frequent (namely Dragons List, where I moderate) and vice versa. A couple of friends have told me to join up here so I figured Id join the fun... =)

Prior CMA's Ive studied include Northern Shaolin, Northern Mantis, and White Dragon. Ive also dabbled in xing yi, pagua, wing chun, ngo cho and the whole MMA thing. Currently I focus my effort on Jook Lum Temple Southern Praying Mantis under Roger Hagood and am also working towards becoming a certified instructor in Inosanto/Lacoste blend Kali/Escrima. Surprisingly, it compliments my southern mantis quite well and also covers the ground game in good detail. My hope is that I can devote the rest of my martial days to these styles.

When Im not doing martial arts, I work as an engineer and I also make and sell dit da jow. Im actually considering a career change form engineering to medicine and am looking at starting medical school at CU Denver on Colorado where I grew up.

At any rate, thats enough about me. I'm glad to be part of a more..."specific" martial arts forum and hope to get engaged in some great conversation about the southern arts!

Regards
Josh

Be Kind; For Everyone Is FIghting A Harder Battle.

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  16:20:58  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great to have you hear Josh - I'm sure you will find plenty of conversation to get involved in.

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

greencloudclf

USA
242 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  16:25:38  Show Profile  Visit greencloudclf's Homepage Send greencloudclf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to DJ's world Josh...don't piss him off...he's mean :-)

Don't make me open up a can of Whoop-Ass...and for dessert a slice of Lama Pai!!!!
Go to Top of Page

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  16:33:07  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh That's Nice!! I'm a loveable KF Teddy Bear!

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

Tosakan

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  02:50:52  Show Profile Send Tosakan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a lovable KF teddy bear with sharp claws, a mouth full of deadly fangs, and a ferocious appetite for salmon as they swim upstream to spawn.

watch out. SKF will bite your head off like those poor, horny salmon.

southernkungfu

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  11:14:44  Show Profile  Visit southernkungfu's Homepage  Click to see southernkungfu's MSN Messenger address Send southernkungfu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GRRRRRRRRR!!!

DJCaldwell
Administrator
Go to Top of Page

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  21:57:20  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, Ill be sure to watch my step =)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Be Kind; For Everyone Is FIghting A Harder Battle.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2