Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Southern Styles
 Other Southern Kung Fu Systems
 Post your JOWGA videos here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

siu lum

89 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  00:12:38  Show Profile Send siu lum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice stuff Tai Lik!

thanks for sharing!

we are spiritual beings having a human experience
Go to Top of Page

ironsifu

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  12:25:19  Show Profile  Visit ironsifu's Homepage Send ironsifu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i was amazed that sifu chan has a different learning experience from sifu chin, but i see that they included the same forms from outside jow ga! sifu taught all three wing chun forms, bong bo (the praying mantis on the website), iron wire, and 2 five animals forms. i think i saw those same forms on your website, right?
Go to Top of Page

funnytiger

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  08:19:22  Show Profile  Visit funnytiger's Homepage Send funnytiger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ironsifu

i was amazed that sifu chan has a different learning experience from sifu chin, but i see that they included the same forms from outside jow ga! sifu taught all three wing chun forms, bong bo (the praying mantis on the website), iron wire, and 2 five animals forms. i think i saw those same forms on your website, right?

At our kwoon (Sifu Derek Johnson, Tai Lik) we only have Jow Ga forms on the curriculum.

-----------------------
What's in YOUR kwoon?

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

funnytiger

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  08:21:06  Show Profile  Visit funnytiger's Homepage Send funnytiger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check out some Jow Ga Videos on our new website:

-----------------------
What's in YOUR kwoon?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Southern Kung Fu Net Online Community © 2007 NYSouthernKungFuAssociates Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2